What to do if you're struggling with a life controlling issue:
1. Call a hotline and/or tell an adult.
2. Find a help center in your area that is specific to your need.
3. Get help and engage in a community of people who can relate and will support you!
4. Tell us your journey of healing
Below are some websites and hotlines addressing various life controlling issues:
drug & Alcohol addiction:
Withdrawal.net -> https://www.withdrawal.net/resources/withdrawal/tennessee/
Centers.org -> https://www.centers.org/local-treatment/tennessee/
Crisis Text Line (U.S. only)
Text HELLO to 741741 or message us at facebook.com/CrisisTextLine to chat with a Crisis Counselor.
Twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week
(310) 855-HOPE (4673)
(800) TLC-TEEN (852-8336) (U.S. and Canada only)
Or text TEEN to 839863
6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Pacific Time, every night